Thursday, October 2, 2008

What is this "cleaning the house" you speak of? I must learn your strange ways.

I haven't posted in a few days. I've been busy trying something new. I've heard a lot of talk about it over the years and I thought it was about time I jumped on the bandwagon.

What is this thing I've been trying?

It's called cleaning the house.

For the thousands of fans I have out there =^..^= who are bored looking at the same old post over and over, why don't you try visiting my other blog, Story Time Break? There are a few short stories over there if you're into that kind of thing. Here's a run-down:

Bjarn ~ Little Neddy Fairborn is far removed from the land of runes, but his ancestor, Bjarn was not - he lived and breathed there, and was up to things perhaps he shouldn't have been . But then, if he wasn't, perhaps there would have been no Neddy...

Love ~ About love and broken hearts, inspired by this John Mayer song.

Solitude and Spirits ~ I won third place in a local short story contest with this one. It's about the desert, a spirit, and one plucky woman.

The Fairy's Tale ~ This one is based on a young adult novel I wrote. In it you'll find a little Celtic myth and legend, warrior women, manticores, leshies, and, of course, fairies.

From shortest to longest, they are: Bjarn, Solitude and Spirits, Love, and then The Fairy's Tale.

No comments: