Thursday, August 23, 2018

A Jacket made with Hand-dyed, Handspun and Handwoven Cloth

Okay, I haven't posted anything in a while, and I'm not sure what kinds of changes Blogger may have made lately, but I'm having trouble with this post. It has a lot of pictures. I have tried to write commentary to go with the pics, but my whole draft keeps disappearing, even if I save as I go. So I will just say a few words here and add the pictures, hopefully you can get the gist of what I did through the pictures.

I made a jacket using naturally-dyed, handspun, handwoven wool. This was my process:

































7 comments:

suzanne jenkins said...

YOu are amazing. Your yarn is so consistent! Excellent!

Lynne said...

That is incredible. What a huge accomplishment! I love it. It looks wonderful too. You did a fabulous job start to finish!!! Fascinating!

Mimma said...

Stunning work!

Vegetables Matter said...

You are my hero! I'm always looking for people making their own clothes from scratch and oh my, you are doing it!! Great job.

ICQB said...

Thanks Everyone! I really challenged myself on just about every level with this project, but it really paid off in the end. 😊

Anonymous said...

Amazing!!

ICQB said...

Thanks, Anonymous!