Friday, June 3, 2011

The best ever poison ivy itch relief

I've finally done it:


I've figured out how to translate fresh plantain smooshed up and rubbed on poison ivy into a spray that really, really works!

When you have a poison ivy rash, there is no better relief than smooshing up fresh plantain leaves and rubbing the juice onto your skin. It stops the itch and soothes the rash with its cool, astringent goodness.

I've tried translating that relief into salves and creams, but they didn't work. I've finally made a spray using fresh plantain leaves that works. It's the best ever itch relief for poison ivy that I have found - and I've tried them all.

I'll be introducing Best Ever Poison Ivy Itch Relief Spray on June 11th at my vendor booth for the Avant-Garde Art and Crafts Show in Middleburg Heights, OH. After that it will be available for purchase through my Etsy shop.

2 comments:

Adrienne said...

Ooh, what a awesome product. Good luck at the craft fair.
Your Etsy shop looks great, too.

ICQB said...

Hi Adrienne!

Thanks!