Tuesday, June 17, 2008

The best soap in the world!






I think that possibly the best soap in the world is made about twenty minutes away from where I live at a place called Daybreak Lavender Farm.







The soaps pictured above are some of their lavender soaps.





I'm not affiliated with them or anything, I just like their soap. Take a look at their site and read what they make their soaps with. They are elegant, indulgent cakes of luscious smelling, high quality ingredients.









Last Christmas my husband gave me a cake of spice soap that had things like cinnamon and cloves in it. It was the best smelling thing I have ever bathed with.



The pink soap pictured aboveis a rose soap.


Last Mother's Day I gave my mom a cake of lavender soap. She set it on her table for a while because it smelled like a bouquet of flowers.




The soaps don't smell 'soapy' at all, if you know what I mean. I think it's because of the high quality ingredients they use.



The marbled soap pictured above is an aloe soap.



I just wanted to do a post about Daybreak Lavender Farm and their soaps. They're a small , mom and pop kind of operation, but they do big things with soap.

2 comments:

Q said...

Thank you so very much for sharing this wonderful farm. I shall be ordering my soaps from these good folks.
Sherry

ICQB said...

Hi Sherry,
They have a lavender festival going on right now. If I'm able I'm going to try to get over there. I'm busy trying to get things together to go camping for a week with my daugther, though, so we'll see.

Hope your summer solstice is a nice one!
ICQB