Thursday, September 3, 2009

Zombies! And Jane Austin!

My son gave me this for my birthday - Pride and Prejudice and Zombies. And a chocolate frog.

He knows what I like.

I also got a lawn mower. And a new monitor for my computer for whenever it gets fixed or I get a new one. And a new scanner. And my daughter gave me three elderberry bushes for my very own yard!

The lawn mower wasn't really for my birthday - ours broke last week and we had to get a new one pronto or our neighbors were likely to start dropping hints about our lawn jungle. So the new lawn mower was included in the pile of presents for me to open (so that the pile looked much more impressive, no doubt : )

I'm excited to sit down with the zombies. But I'm afraid the chocolate frog is already gone.

2 comments:

Yarrow said...

What a fabulously decadent present :)

Happy Birthday to you :)

x

ICQB said...

Hi Yarrow!

I've been enjoying the book and having dreams about zombies at night!

Thank you for the birthday wishes!