Monday, January 4, 2010

Breaks

There have been a lot of breaks around here lately:

  • Winter Break, from school
  • Elbow Break, my son's (a slip & fall accident)
  • Thumb Break, my daughter's (a shut-in-the-car-door accident)
  • Sunshine Break (nothing but clouds and snow for us lately)

This has lead me to consider another break - a small one from blogging. Not a bleak, no blogging break. More of a blogging slow-down. With a newly re-built computer gracing the desk in the office room of our house, I'm trying to get back into my writing. In order to do that, I need to concentrate on the blank page and not my blog page.

So, I'll still be posting, but perhaps not quite as often. If there is a real dearth of posts, you'll know my writing is going well. If I'm posting fairly regularly, then tell me to get back to writing!!

I'm leaving you with a picture my husband took over the holidays. I know Christmas is over, but I really liked this picture of our quaint little downtown on a snowy night just after Christmas:



I'm sure I'll be in touch again soon!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How about a break from the snow?

ICQB said...

Hi Anonymous!

Ha! The weatherman says maybe Friday we'll get a break.