Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Go Speed Racer!

I saw the movie Speed Racer yesterday. At first I didn't want to go because the previews I saw made it look kind of stupid. I was a big fan of Speed Racer when I was little and I didn't want my childhood memories of joy to be ruined by a bad movie. My husband convinced me to go see it when the paper gave it an A- in its review.

So we went.

It was great! Go see it, but not if you're prone to epilepsy.

When I was little I couldn't ever quite figure out if Trixie was Speed's sister or his girlfriend. I concluded that she must be his girlfriend, but I was never 100% on that. Thankfully the movie has cleared that up =^..^=

Really, though, it was a good movie- even for an old fan - they didn't let me down.

Now they need to make a good Johny Quest movie!

No comments: