Monday, November 17, 2008

November Snow and Doggie Ice Cream

It's snowing today. Every day this week there's a chance of snow.

This picture is a little blurry - probably because of me, but also because the falling snow makes it look a little blurry:

My doggie and I just got got back from a walk in the snow and he rushed outside with his after-walkie treat:

What is his treat, you ask? Ice cream. Doggie ice cream. It's not real ice cream, it's made just for dogs. He likes to have one after the big walk of the day - every day. No matter the temperature or weather. He loooves it:

Nom, nom, nom!

When the weather's really bad, I make him eat it inside. He likes outside better, though.

2 comments:

Adrienne said...

It's been a while since I've purchased that doggie ice cream - I wonder if our new dog would like it.
In that picture it looks like your dog might just enjoy licking the ground!

ICQB said...

Hi adrienne! My guess would be that your new dog would indeed like doggie ice cream.

And yes, my dog is very intent when he is consuming his ice cream. The only thing that can disturb him is a squirrel - but he'll bring his ice cream with him while he chases it.